Thursday, September 4, 2008

Google Chrome Review: first impressions not good


Well we have been waiting to get on to the Google Chrome, the search engine giant’s open source web browser. So I downloaded it from Google and then installed the software, and then decided to give Chrome a go. My first impressions are not that good.

So I then opened Google Chrome up and had a little play, and that was when I noticed the first of my problems. Firstly I could not find a button or logo to go back to my homepage, on further investigation it seems that you need to have your toolbar on for the Homepage button to appear.

Then there is the problem with my bookmarks which I imported from Firefox, for some reason I could not get them to show up. No matter what I tried I just could not find my bookmarks.

So what are your first impressions of Google Chrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment